Pass mark to drop to 60 points

Raul Senise

i would think that since you have to do IELTS anyway, might as well do it first.

i'm an IT guy i were so happy once i got to know that pass mark has been decreased to 60

however one of the forum member is claiming that

I dont think the 60 points will make a huge difference...SkillSelect is rank-based, and high-demand occupations like IT or accounting will probably have higher than 60 required to get an invitation. And SkillSelect wont queue apps either

Do you think that i have a chance to get invitation especially i need to spend effort/time for iltes preperation

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there are 8 states to look out for when applying for state sponsor.

act

nsw

qld

wa

sa

vic

NT

Tas

first things first is to look thru their websites and look at their demand list although some of the states' lists are not updated yet.

it will give you a clear indication.

have to warn you that no forum advice can replace the expertise of a registered migration agent.

Dear LABOURVELLEC -

Any senior member - please help me finding my Occupation in relevant State (SOL 225411) as state sponsored.

Would appreciate if can suggest some guideline to apply without taking help of consultant.

Any friendly consultant at this forum, please reply ?

State sponsored Immigration under SOL 225411

Below are my details for points calculation

39 years

4 year Bachelors

10 years experience

IELTS - 7 / 7/ 7.5 / 6

Total points ?

How to apply for assessment by Vetassess ?

Hi same here I received my SS from NT before 1 JULY and dont know what to do now. Can anybody help me pls.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived