Who's off to Sydney in next 6mnths?

deelydog

Guest trasi

some gr8 feedback regarding places..... i was orginially going to miranda but future boss has relocated me to northern regions...... ive been going on that website ' realestate/au.com' and some of the reviews for central coast, like i said, are very disturbing !!!!

i have put out a thread regarding north turramurra / erina but had no replies..... will have to keep researching :(

We are heading out on 21st July, and staying at Quest Serviced appartments in Castle Hill. What is Castle Hill like for transport / parks / entertainment for 9 / 7/ 1 year old boys? We were advised not to put the boys into school until we had a house sorted. We have looked at Central Coast, but thought the travel to Bella Vista was too far. Now looking around the Northern Hills Berowra / Dural / Galston. Any views on these area's would be appreciated.

Hi, we like Castle hill just wish it was closer to the beach lol...I personally need a car mainly to get the kids to school as its the other side of castle hill to where we are.

A friend lives a few doors away and dosent have a car but kid goes to the nearest school, she cathes the bus with no problems. The are quite a few reserves with different parks, I live right next door to one. We have a huge mall called castle towers which has cinemas.

not far from us is bella vista and they have an I've rink/ skating.

There is also the rsl club which is ok. I go to their Tuesday kids club and kids have a play in the park, face painting, balloon making etc free of charge ( you need to join though)

We drove down to Sydney Olympic park to an excellent outdoor park there called Blaxland which was fantastic!

The areas you mentioned in not to sure on, a friend I know grew up in Dural and has just moved down to kellyville, it is a lot more rural with houses on acreages. We drive past the turn of for Berowra on our way to the central coast but never been there.

Hope that help a little

Mandy

Guest humph

im so jealous of you all!! i am moving out in 24 months time, and it cant come soon enough.

just me, so no baggae, and i've decided to go for the central coast. Had a little reccie there over christmas, and fell in love with the place.

i wish everyone good luck, and hope it goes well for all involved.

Darren

NurseAng, I work on a 44 bedded paediatric ward at the moment and do a lot of HDU and oncology. The job I have in Westmead is an 18 bedded isolation/oncology ward, so they get everything which needs isolation - bronchiolitis, whooping cough, meningitis, chicken pox, etc. Tracey

Sounds interesting Tracey - seems odd to mix oncology with infection though??? Have you been out yet? Where are you planning to live?

Have other people managed to get jobs already or are you waiting till you get there?

I have been offered a job as a clinical nurse educator at st georges in kogarah and being sponsored on a 457- marion :)

Archived