school and medical reports

derham

Guest trasi

Hi Ya

I read somewhere (NSW Education board website i think) that you should bring school reports with you, but each state may vary. I have not done our medicals yet, but im sure these will incoporate all medicals reports that you will need. Maybe someone who has been through these will know more.

Just as a precaution, im asking each of my kids schools to do a brief report for me to take, then i have them should i need them :)

Trasi x

Think you just need to speak to your GP and get a discharge summary from them for you and the kids. If you have their immunisations in their red book then you'll be able to sort that out once you get there. They have different vaccines for kids, they immunise against Hepatitis B and Chicken Pox (Varicella Zoster Virus). I also think that once you get the kids vaccinated fully you get a few quid as an incentive.

http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/publichealth/immunisation/schedule.asp

This is the NSW schedule above. Don't know about schools but would think it is worth asking your future school about. My 2 are under school age but at Nursery so we've been in contact with their prospective school.

Best of luck! We'll likewise be leaving the glorious Scottish summer.

S

Think you just need to speak to your GP and get a discharge summary from them for you and the kids. If you have their immunisations in their red book then you'll be able to sort that out once you get there. They have different vaccines for kids, they immunise against Hepatitis B and Chicken Pox (Varicella Zoster Virus). I also think that once you get the kids vaccinated fully you get a few quid as an incentive.

http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/publichealth/immunisation/schedule.asp

This is the NSW schedule above. Don't know about schools but would think it is worth asking your future school about. My 2 are under school age but at Nursery so we've been in contact with their prospective school.

Best of luck! We'll likewise be leaving the glorious Scottish summer.

S

Thanks, cant wait to leave our lovely warm weather.

Nope, just the kids vaccination records unless you have either a child with a disability in which case you need to bring along all assessments and reports and IEPs ever written, or you have a complex medical condition which has resulted in significant intervention. If not either of those then dont bother

Archived