High schools near Aubin Grove/Jandakot/Success Perth

shelly23

Around Jandakot you have Leeming SHS - my daughter attends and has loved it, my son will attend next year. Canning Vale College (sorry don't know reputation). Corpus Christie (private) and Winthrop and Sommerville Baptists Colleges (private) have combined, but I don't know the name.

Hi Shelly23! I live in Atwell (5 minutes from Aubin Grove) and both my boys go to Atwell College (high school). We've been here since January and kids are doing good at Atwell, I like it and kids seem happy and have made friends there. If you want anymore info pm me!! Atwell, Aubin Grove, Success are all nice areas. Jandakot is across the main road from us where bunnings and lots of shops are, then down the road about 5 minutes away you have gateways - I love it here so far!!!!!

• 3 years later...

Hi we are looking at moving to an area within a 15 minute drive to jandakot and have come across aubin

i have two boys aged 8 and 13 who will need schooling, this will be a big move for them leaving everything they know so schooling has to be right to help an easy transition

could anyone give any advise on schools within this area or surroundings, I have seen that non-residents have to pay a schooling fee which is fine but I don't suppose anyone has any advise or further information on this too

I'd appreciate any help or advise

regard and thanks in advance

lisa

QUOTE=ali;1935834244]Around Jandakot you have Leeming SHS - my daughter attends and has loved it, my son will attend next year. Canning Vale College (sorry don't know reputation). Corpus Christie (private) and Winthrop and Sommerville Baptists Colleges (private) have combined, but I don't know the name.

Aubin Grove is in the Atwell College (secondary) catchment area. There is a primary school in Aubin Grove. I'm not sure about fees though as we are permanent residents, we still have fees to pay though and books to buy every year which run in to $400. - $700 depending on year! We now live in Piara Waters it's about 10 minutes from Jandakot! There's a new station being built in Aubin Grive, Drs surgery which is good I go there and Woolworths in Harvest Lakes (next to Aubin). Maybe ring the schools see if they can give you an idea of fees!. My boys moved here when they were 11 and 13 (4 years ago)and settled into Atwell College really well!