WANTED Holiday Rental For 6 Weeks on the sunshine coast

lilypop

Hi,

i need a holiday rental for around 6 weeks (mid July to end Aug 2012) in order to travel and explore around the sunshine coast. Looking to settle long term here but need to do our research before choosing where we want to live. I have been looking on Stayz website though these prices are more tailored for holidays and short term stays. Can anybody recommend anywhere else for me to look for more affordable fully equiped holiday homes. I have emailed some owners and some have offered special rates for our planned long stay though i still think we could find something a little more affordable especially as it will be low season when we want to stay. If anybody reading this knows of somebody who may have a property that we could rent for this period please get in touch.

Looking for a good positioned rental that will enable us to be able travel around the sunshine coast visiting places such as Buderim, Peregian Sprinigs, Noosa, Mooloolaba, Alexandra Headland and more.

Thanks.

I forgot to say if anybody has stayed in a holiday rental being in a similar situation to me please by all means shout the names of them at me so i can make contact with them. Thanks.

Getting very excited now not long to go. Shipping company have been around and priced me up just need to find the perfect rental where i can sit tight and wait for my belongings to arrive on shore and also venture around the sunshine coast!

What sort of budget are you looking at? There may not be many decent holiday lets for less than $700 per week although there will probably be reductions for longer lets, especially if you agree to just have an end of let clean and do the cleaning/laundry yourself. Compared to a hotel room with less facilities that is cheap.

Hi we are staying at Headland Gardens which is at Alexandra Headland. We are going August this year for 4 weeks and as it,s off peak it,s cheaper. You also get a discount the longer you stay. The owners seem lovely and have been really helpful. We can,t wait to get there.

Also as we have 5 children they even have the larger family rooms which I was struggling to find and can accomodate 8 people.

Good luck Karen x

What sort of budget are you looking at? There may not be many decent holiday lets for less than $700 per week although there will probably be reductions for longer lets, especially if you agree to just have an end of let clean and do the cleaning/laundry yourself. Compared to a hotel room with less facilities that is cheap.

Hi,

thank you for this. I have had a few responses from various property managers/owners and they have said similar to you. Prices offered have been discounted which is good. To be honest i did not really realise just how expensive they can be.

Hopefully i will get sorted out. Found a really nice property in Noosa. Do you think this would be a good area to base ourselves for the 6 weeks whilst we travel around the sunshine coast?

Hi we are staying at Headland Gardens which is at Alexandra Headland. We are going August this year for 4 weeks and as it,s off peak it,s cheaper. You also get a discount the longer you stay. The owners seem lovely and have been really helpful. We can,t wait to get there.

Also as we have 5 children they even have the larger family rooms which I was struggling to find and can accomodate 8 people.

Good luck Karen x

Hi Karen,

thank you for your recommendation i shall look into this.

Thanks again

Could you point me in the direction of the other threads please. We are in the same situation, moving in October and need short term accom on Sunshine Coast, so far stayz has been the cheapest we have found, some of them even cheaper than campsites (but the campsites there are expensive).

What is your budget? We were hoping on spending less than $400 per week

Archived