Calling bikers! - shipping my Bike...

Calling bikers!

I have a BMW R1200RT that I am looking to ship over to Oz with me. I have owned it from new (only 2300 Miles), its a UK 10 plate which if I remember rightly I bought it around June/July 2010.

First question is, is it worth shipping over? a few people have said that BMW bikes are expensive in Oz so its well worth bringing??. if so....

1) have I owned it long enough?

2) once over is it just a case of getting the clocks swapped to KM's? (and registration changed of course)

From an acutal shipping perspective, I have a 20ft container for all my stuff that I am bringing over and I am sure there will be space in there, can it shipped with all your normal household stuff?

Thanks in advance!

Mark.

you can combine your bike in with your personal effects into a 20 ft container with the bike in you will have around 900cubic foot of space left and depending on your location in the uk would cost between £3800 and £4000 plus insurance plus AQIS plus import taxes plus cost of swapping dials etc.