Do I have to inform Dimia ?

gilliantay

Working my last two shifts in Acute Medical Ward this weekend then take up new post in Dermatology Outpatient Treament Centre on Monday 17th.

I will still be a Registered Nurse, working over the stated 20 hours per week....working for the same trust in the same hospital but in another department do I have to inform Dimia ????

Anyone any ideas ?????

Gill

I don't think you have to inform them of a change of departments only if you went working for another trust - they'd want confirmation of hours - if you're still employed with the same trust and doing the same hours then it shouldn't matter.

Ali

Thanks Ali

Just want to be extra sure - don't want it coming back to me at a later date.

All I am sure about is the need to be working over 20 hours per week. I am currently working 30 hours in Medical ward but will drop to 22.5 hours on Monday but have the option of extra hours each week working with the consultant which will take me back up to around the 30 hours............sorry, rambling now.

Thanks again

Gill

Hi Gill,

Personally, I don't think you need to inform Dimia as you're still working the required hours and are not changing trusts. I know that even though I was a CPN in UK, my contract said I could work anywhere in mental health services. As I see it you're still working as an RN for the required hours.

Ali x

Archived