Help! WA state sponsorship....email recieved saying no cv....

Loulouhew

Hi all

have just received email from WA saying our application didn't include cv??? I know I uploaded it and in their website it does say they have had a problem...anyone else had this issue ??

thanks

louise

(stressed ):unsure:

Hi all

have just received email from WA saying our application didn't include cv??? I know I uploaded it and in their website it does say they have had a problem...anyone else had this issue ??

thanks

louise

Werent in that situation. but if it is the case, please call directly to WA migration department and tell them the whole story. They are really nice to answer your call.

Hi all

thanks

louise

No need to stress, just sent it again...

Hi all

thanks

louise

It's been a problem for some time for the WA system that CVs sometimes do not upload. They are aware of the issue.

Guest sophyjosh

I have the same problem on Wednesday and resent it on Thursday So hopefully they have received it now! We put in on the 26th April, I've got my fingers crossed we hear soon!

When did you put yours in?

Guest paulharrop
Hi sophyjosh!

Did ours weds evening and had that email 4.am Friday morning

Fingers crossed for a quick response for us both!

Louise

Hi'

I also had the same problem, assumed that because i sent it on an applemac that they could'nt open the file! not the first time ive had this issue!!, spoke to them and told to email directly, all done and accepted now! just waiting outcome! from a very impatient man!

Guest sophyjosh

Hi loulouhew,

Got my fingers crossed we hear this week! I'll keep u posted if any news!

Guest sophyjosh

Has anybody had any news yet, we got an email Tuesday to say being assessed and an other one to day saying the same, so im not sure whats going on with ours?

Guest Capitala

Hi guys,

Just joined the group, going to apply for WA SS, awaiting IELTS results. More worried about making to 176 before 1st July 2012. Timeline for WA +ve assessment isnt clear.

Any suggestions please...

Hi guys,

Just joined the group, going to apply for WA SS, awaiting IELTS results. More worried about making to 176 before 1st July 2012. Timeline for WA +ve assessment isnt clear.

Any suggestions please...

I am not sure what you mean. In order to apply for WA SS you need a positive assessment and depending on you situation the IELTS.

Has anybody had any news yet, we got an email Tuesday to say being assessed and an other one to day saying the same, so im not sure whats going on with ours?

Nothing for us though I have sent cv again tues as they were still saying they couldn't open it....think I have done it right now after having a disagreement with my scanner at 6am in the morning :mad: Lol!

Guest sophyjosh

Every morning I open my emails to see if we have any good news! Fingers crossed for morning :biggrin:!

Guest sophyjosh

I have my fingers crossed for u! We are putting 176 in tomorrow it's finally happening and I can't wait to book thoses flights!:biggrin:

Archived