Visa granted - name change

jamjar

Hiya

Our 175 visa was granted a few months ago. Now the OH's passport is pretty full and needs renewing before we move to Oz. If we do this now, is there a process we need to go through in order to let DIAC know and do they need to re-issue the visa/grant letter.

At the same time of renewing, OH is going to get the passport updated to married name. Is this going to cause any issues or is it the same process as the above (whatever that may be).

Any info would be great.

Thanks

My visa and passport were in my maiden name but we married just before leaving so i was told to just carry my marriage cert with me. We registered for everything here using the documents and the marriage cert and had no problems what so ever.

Immigration told us they didnt give out new stickers so if we replaced the passport to just carry both.

Cal x

My visa and passport were in my maiden name but we married just before leaving so i was told to just carry my marriage cert with me. We registered for everything here using the documents and the marriage cert and had no problems what so ever.

Immigration told us they didnt give out new stickers so if we replaced the passport to just carry both.

Cal x

Mmmmm.......

What sticker???? We have grant letter, do we need to get a sticker from the London embasy?

Archived