Pipe Welders, Pipefitters Welding Inspectors Needed Western austrlaia ASAP

I'm currently looking for Pipe Welders, Pipefitters and Welding Inspectors who have experience within Piping fabrication, based in our Fabrication Workshop located south of Perth. Excellent rates

relocation package's available

Interested? Need more information? Please pm

:yes::biggrin::wink::tongue:

Hi there,I am a welder from Scotland and I am looking to relocate to Perth austraila ASAP on a 457 visa .I have been a welder for the last 15 years with a vast experiance in mig tig & coded 6G pipe welder,fabing and welding gas pipe work from 2 inch to 14 inch high pressure gas lines.If this is something you are looking for then please get in contact and I can forward my CV .many thanks

Hi there,I am a welder from Scotland and I am looking to relocate to Perth austraila ASAP on a 457 visa .I have been a welder for the last 15 years with a vast experiance in mig tig & coded 6G pipe welder,fabing and welding gas pipe work from 2 inch to 14 inch high pressure gas lines.If this is something you are looking for then please get in contact and I can forward my CV .many thanks

a cv is called a resume in oz big chap ! :biglaugh:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest simonmccabe79

Just a quick query if your interested in construction graduates with an interest in learning for this role/ or any such positions available within your company? Many thanks

Archived