Help with AIM skills assesment!!!

Steph01

Hi everyone, boy do I need some help!

I'm just about to gather information to send off for my skills assesement as a manager. The problem is the AIM are really crap at advising you what evidance they want. I have got together the following info:

Copies of contracts and job descriptions

CV

wage slips

testimonies from previous employees who I've worked with confirming the role and position I held.

Organisantional charts

Copies of all qualifications and letters confirming the proffessional bodies I am members of.

All other courses I have attended in my course of employment

I've managed to also get references from all my previous employers.

Print outs from the internet confirming the companies all have staff over 600 employees.

Guys, is this enough? Am I missing anything? Please help me out this is only the beginning and I'm stressed already!

Steph

hi steph, when we did my husbands skills his tra is this the same? we finally realised that that they want every detail of what your job entails from am to pm re i got to work at 8am i put the kettle on i plugged in my comp, etc why you use this and that, sounds daft but we did it all twice and then worked out they want to know why you hold the pencil a certain way up, and your refee should lay it on as detailed as poss, keep asking your agent for advice we rang every other day, sure they thought we were dim! good luck.

Thanks for the advice, I'll make sure my refee lays it on thick!

hi steph, when we did my husbands skills his tra is this the same? we finally realised that that they want every detail of what your job entails from am to pm re i got to work at 8am i put the kettle on i plugged in my comp, etc why you use this and that, sounds daft but we did it all twice and then worked out they want to know why you hold the pencil a certain way up, and your refee should lay it on as detailed as poss, keep asking your agent for advice we rang every other day, sure they thought we were dim! good luck.

Archived