IELTS Practice Tests Help

noob

Can someone provide me some study material for the Listening test and also can someone tell me about any website who can help me with correcting and evaluating my Essay and Letter writing.

I dont have any one who can check and let me know if I am making mistakes and help me.. I am in a bad need of 7 in each for IELTS. Please help.

Guest scrumpy

Have you tried looking on the IELTS web site, i think there is free stuff on it, I got my second test next saturday and need 8 8 8 8 min ;(

Can someone provide me some study material for the Listening test and also can someone tell me about any website who can help me with correcting and evaluating my Essay and Letter writing.

I dont have any one who can check and let me know if I am making mistakes and help me.. I am in a bad need of 7 in each for IELTS. Please help.

You can try this site, there are plenty of listening/writing/reading examples. I used it a lot.

It took me 3 times to get the desired mark since 2 first times I was missing exactly 0.5 points on writing. So finally I came to a conclusion that I have take few lessons. Obviously few lessons won't improve your language generally, but if you can find a teacher who is IELTS examiner, he could provide you with very useful information specifically for that purpose. That what helped me eventually..

Good luck!

Eugene

You can try this site, there are plenty of listening/writing/reading examples. I used it a lot.

It took me 3 times to get the desired mark since 2 first times I was missing exactly 0.5 points on writing. So finally I came to a conclusion that I have take few lessons. Obviously few lessons won't improve your language generally, but if you can find a teacher who is IELTS examiner, he could provide you with very useful information specifically for that purpose. That what helped me eventually..

Good luck!

Eugene

Can you help me find any instructer who has been an IELTS examiner. I need help badly as I can completly understand that we cant learn a langauge in 2-3 weeks. I need some expert advice and help on how to write stuff.

Thanks again for help

Hi noob

Which country are you living in?

I know in the UK that a lot of the centres that offer the IELTS test also offer short courses to help you get prepared for the test. Also in the UK, some public libraries have IELTS books that can be loaned - these often include a CD to help with the various parts of the tests.

these 2 sites helped me out. There is also stuff on you tube to look at.

http://sendusdownunder.com/information/ielts/

http://www.britishcouncil.org/professionals-exams-ielts-reading-exam-1-1.htm

We're on the same boat, English is not my first language and Saturday I have my third attempt.

I need 7 to get ten extra points...

My previous scores:

L: 6.5 R:8 W:7 S:7

L:7.5 R:9 W:6.5 S:7.5

Both the times just missing of 0.5

I'm focusing on Writing, hope this Saturday I will succeed...

We're on the same boat, English is not my first language and Saturday I have my third attempt.

I need 7 to get ten extra points...

My previous scores:

L: 6.5 R:8 W:7 S:7

L:7.5 R:9 W:6.5 S:7.5

Both the times just missing of 0.5

I'm focusing on Writing, hope this Saturday I will succeed...

Best of luck buddy.

Hi noob

Which country are you living in?

I know in the UK that a lot of the centres that offer the IELTS test also offer short courses to help you get prepared for the test. Also in the UK, some public libraries have IELTS books that can be loaned - these often include a CD to help with the various parts of the tests.

I am in India, I am trying to practice from the practice content that I got from the internet. However I want someone to check my writing skill and speaking skill and tell me how am I doing. I did find some institutes but they are not good enough, there is one good one but I cant go there as i' am working and I cant go there on weekdays and they dont have a class on weekends. :(

Archived