Advice

Gorvsy

Hi

I am wanting to emigrate to oz (east coast preferably) but Im struggling to take it all in (visas, sponsership etc). Any tips on what direction to take would be great I.E. shall I try and get employment sponsership befor heading out or get a work holiday visa and hope to find a sponser when I'm there ??? Am am thinking these two options as getting a residency visa is very expensive lol

any help would be great.

thanks

Guest AKA63029

Hi Gorvsy.

Thanks for posting in the welcome section, but I will move your post into 'Migration', you will get a lot more replies here matey.

In the meantime so PIO can help a bit more, give us a quick idea of what you're looking for mate.

Jobs, qualifications, areas, family make up, when, etc.

Cheers Tony.

Thanks Tony

New to this lol only just signed up,what a great site, think I will be looking at this all night now.

Im 24 yrs old and have been working as an aircraft mechanic for a major airline for 6 yrs, have british recognised qualifications.

i have wanted to move to Australia for some time now, the east coast appeals more to me as there is a lot of aviation around and would benefit my search for work, I considered Perth but thinks its a bit out of the way lol

I have a girlfriend(not married) who is willing to move also, no children. She currently works for a photography company.

Would like to be out there ASAP but depending on what route we go down depends on how much it will cost then that really says when we can go.

Thanks, Adam.

Archived