kawana waters or chancellor state colleges?

chloe98

Hia-

wondering if anyone can give me any feedback about these 2 schools? We are currently living in Victoria so can only research online and both look good- especially interested in the football and futsal programmes for our boys (primary and secondary age), but also needs to be good all round school for our daughter. Anyone any experience of these schools or heard anything- good or bad. Also is it difficult to get into the schools if not within the immediate catchment zone?am a bit worried about finding rentals when we get up there.

Thankyou :)

Hi

Ive no personal expereince of either sorry, maybe you will find the new school guide the Courier Mail have opened helpful. If you go to the courier mail on line, you should see a link to it, i think its called My school and you can compare QLD schools.

Hope this helps

Cal x

Dear Mr Wigan lad I thought we had both escaped the class system and postcode prejudice behind.

But the 4556 postcode is a nice area to live in and the school in question is not a "rough" one.

The thread asked for an opinion and I'm giving one based on what I hear locally.

But "rough area" here is in no way comparable to a rough area in the UK.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Buzz18

I can also recommend Chancellor, my son went there and into year 10 and went through to year 12, got really good grades and going to Uni next year. He made lots of very good friends and was happy to go to School. Had lots of bullying in the UK but he was happy at Chancellor as no bullying. The graduation ceremony was fantastic and the schoolies they went camping and he had the time of his life

Schools reputations do change my son left there last year, as far as I know the school still has a good reputation. We have lived on Chancellor for 3 1/2 years renting and due to give our rental up around August as having our own home built, I can recommend Chancellor as good location to start of in, we have moved 3 times on Chancellor and never had a bad neighbour - Loved every moment of being here

good Luck

Archived