Should I just put up with the agony???

twistbexter

Hi.

I was wondering if someone could advise me what to do.

Last year I had an op on my shoulder for calcific tendonitis, It seemed as though everything went according to plan but this past couple of weeks I am in agony again with it ( it seems like it`s back in an agressive form)...even though my surgeon said this would be highly unlikely!!

Now should I put up and shut up???

Or go back to see the surgeon???

The only reason I ask this is because when we apply for the visa it may look bad having shown these operations, and I wouldnt want it affecting my hubbys visa app in anyway!

Plus I am on an 8 week waiting list for surgery for double vision on both my eyes!

How would this look when they check my medical records??

A lady I work with had a op for this a few months ago and was left in more pain after it than before. She went back to the surgeon and they shaved about 1/2mm off the site and within 3 days had full motion in her arms, she'll be back next week.

If they can do something, let them. Visa people are largely concerned with chronic ongoing conditons that will cost the taxpayer. Living in pain for ever more is not a fantastic plan.

Guest guest36187

Health V visa......??.

No contest! No matter how much you want a visa or to move here.....health is much more important.

Archived