The shippers are here!

PDC

I don't know whether I'm excited or now just panicking, but I'm just glad that the cleaning and disinfecting are all over. I'll be even happier tomorrow if it all fits in the container! Reality is now hitting that we are going to be leaving in four weeks. The thought of the 'goodbyes' fills me with dread. Just wish we could somehow sneak away...

Hi and good luck we have 14 weeks to sort everything out who did you use for your container ??

We've used John Mason. The three packers have been excellent, and we are just waiting for the container to arrive, and then fingers crossed we will see our stuff at the end of June/ beginning of July. The kids have now officially gone completely mental so I'm going to see if John Mason will pack them as well - couple of bags of crisps should see them through to Sydney!

hahaha chuck them in as well we havent told our kids yet as we have not said to anyone were off yet .......

Did not think it would take 8/9 weeks hope its quicker to brisbane as we need to close our company and pack our tools !!!!

Will look up John Mason and get a price thanks for the advice ...

Well, I'll give the packers credit, they got everything in the container with not an inch to spare. Fingers crossed it arrives roughly when we anticipate. 2 1/2 weeks until we fly.....officially excited/ having doubts/ energised by the changes ahead/ cr**ing myself/ exhausted/ stressed/ wanting to go/ not wanting to deal with the goodbyes ahead.....

Guest scottiedog
hahaha chuck them in as well we havent told our kids yet as we have not said to anyone were off yet .......

Did not think it would take 8/9 weeks hope its quicker to brisbane as we need to close our company and pack our tools !!!!

Will look up John Mason and get a price thanks for the advice ...

Not told the kids yet and you go in 8/9 weeks??????????????hmmmmm

Best of luck

Hope they take it well.

I have been dropping the idea gentley to mine for 12 months

Not told the kids yet and you go in 8/9 weeks??????????????hmmmmm

Best of luck

Hope they take it well.

I have been dropping the idea gentley to mine for 12 months

Will need some luck have not told them as only got our visa 2 weeks ago ....

We have 14 weeks left

But aged 2 3 5 and 6 so dont need to say yet as dont need the 3000 questions atm

:biggrin:

we used John Masons in January and they were very good ( the packers) but they failed to tell us we needed an import permit for our sons battery operated quad bike and also we have had our stuff now for a week in Australia and 1 box is missing somewhere between the UK and Australia !!!! and it has got my lovely china dinner service in it...:( so not too happy !!! glad we took out insurance!!! and up to now no communications from John Mason about our missing box...:(

Archived