Cleaning shoes with Jeyes

aussiechick2006

Hello everyone,

Just wondering if Jeyes is actually ok on shoes? So far I've done a few of the kids pairs. But a little worried to start on mine, lol.

My house officially STINKS of the stuff!!!

Also, do I need to give them a proper scrub till they're spotless or is a bit of a scrub and wipe over with diluted Jeyes ok? There's a few marks and grass stains that no matter how hard I scrub just aren't coming off. Will that be ok?

AC

We're using Robinson's Relocation. We're heading back home (literally!) to stay with my mum in the house i grew up in, about 2hrs out of Melbourne. I've been in the UK about 10 and a half years now. Think I've done my stint, lol... So the girls (3 & 5) and I are going to stay with my mum until my husband comes out. He's off out the country with work before he finishes.

I'm so excited and can't wait. Hopefully a few trips to Melbourne catching up with friends!

Peso how long have you been over for? It's lovely to hear from people who are enjoying it. Even for me who's Australian it's still a big move.

AC

Aww bless.... My mum's only ever met our youngest twice and our eldest 4 times. She is over the moon that were moving back!!!

Unfortunately she doesn't have the money to be able to visit. She's already been buying some of the girls favourite things in to stock up the cupboard. It's lovely seeing her so excited! We're not sure how long we'll be living with her. It will depend on when my husband can actually make it over and when he can find a job. But at least we can have a girlie time at my mums and she can get to know the girls.

2weeks on Sunday till the flight and I can't wait!

AC

WE just washed things with normal non smelly disifectant and hot water. I hate the smell of Jeyes and didn't want it to pervade the whole container. As long as there is no visible soil/organic matter you will be fine. We had lots of hiking gear and no problems.

Archived