how long does it take western australia to process state sponsor applications

Marc the Painter

My agent lodged my WA SS app this morning and he told me to expect a processing time of 3 weeks. Up until recently it only took anyhting from 1 day to 1 week, but as Lebourvellec already said, the July changes seem to be creating a bit of a back-log. I read a post on another thread where someone recently waited 5 weeks.

My agent lodged my WA SS app this morning and he told me to expect a processing time of 3 weeks. Up until recently it only took anyhting from 1 day to 1 week, but as Lebourvellec already said, the July changes seem to be creating a bit of a back-log. I read a post on another thread where someone recently waited 5 weeks.

Hi gtdave can you please post the link to that thread over here.

Thanks

We applied for WA state sponsorship on 26th March 2012 and we are still waiting so thats over 3 weeks now. We thought it would be done quicker as people who applied at the bginning of march were getting them within a week but I think there is a bit of a back log now. I hope we hear this week

Guest SatyamS
We applied for WA state sponsorship on 26th March 2012 and we are still waiting so thats over 3 weeks now. We thought it would be done quicker as people who applied at the bginning of march were getting them within a week but I think there is a bit of a back log now. I hope we hear this week

Hi,

I have applied on 1 April 2012, so i can expect after 2 weeks from now . Please update when you hear from them. This helps us to understand how the applications are moving :)

Just to confirm what others are saying... we applied on 3rd April, my agent was in touch with WA today and they said due to the recent influx of applications it could take another month (making it 6 weeks!). So... hang on in there. But it will be useful if people can inform others when they received theirs so we know at what stage WA is with processing apps.

Just to confirm what others are saying... we applied on 3rd April, my agent was in touch with WA today and they said due to the recent influx of applications it could take another month (making it 6 weeks!). So... hang on in there. But it will be useful if people can inform others when they received theirs so we know at what stage WA is with processing apps.

That will leave a lot of people (myself included) sailing close to the wind if they want to get their visa app in before July 1st!

Archived