Please check list of docs I am collecting for spouse visa (of wife)

rackspace

I am going to collect following documents to launch spouse visa of wife.

• Government ID card with husband name
  • Passport with husband name
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Bank Account Statement (showing address same as my bank account shows)
  • Joint Bank Account Statement
  • Statements from the each spouse
  • Statements from the fathers of each spouse
  • Statements from 2 PR/citizen of Australia
  • Pictures

Please suggest if I have missed any thing or can provide anything else ...

one little problem is that when i will launch spouse application, i would be freshly married .. and i will have to launch app after like 2 months ... so wont have many conventional proves like invitation, wills and major financial investments etc etc ...

one little problem is that when i will launch spouse application, i would be freshly married .. and i will have to launch app after like 2 months ... so wont have many conventional proves like invitation, wills and major financial investments etc etc ...

There are dozens of threads with other peoples lists of supporting evidence. One notable gap in your list so far is some evidence of cohabitation. I used our mortgage agreement and some utility bills.

There are dozens of threads with other peoples lists of supporting evidence. One notable gap in your list so far is some evidence of cohabitation. I used our mortgage agreement and some utility bills.

what about bank statements showing same address?

hi,

i think when we first started collecting all our paperwork we had to have everything signed by a solicitor to prove it belongs to you

even your passport pictures,copies of passport etc

usually most solicitors charge for this but only a small amount

hi,

i think when we first started collecting all our paperwork we had to have everything signed by a solicitor to prove it belongs to you

even your passport pictures,copies of passport etc

usually most solicitors charge for this but only a small amount

Hi Devon,

Actually some solicitors can charge a huge amount. Here is a post detailing my experience with this http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/blogs/daves/1203-daves-notes-document-certification-uk.html

Dave

Guest GeorgeD

I applied less than two months after getting married, and we had never lived together before or after being married, so didn't have correspondence to the same address at all.

If you don't have wills done, get them done. It's a sensible thing to have irrespective of the visa appliaction. And when you do it, you can use them as evidence.

Archived