Merxi

Hi all,

I'm trying to investigate something for our PR. I'm currently on sponsorship as Quality Assurance Manager (just 6 months). My husband is working in IT as Developer programmer for 3 years in Australia.

I don't want to wait what happen in next 2 years. There is currently so many changes from July 2012 and I'm scared what is gonna be next. I don't want to stuck somewhere in gap whithout change to get PR.:daydreaming:

I'm thinking about to try assessment with ACS for my boyfriend. But he has Master degree as teacher of IT. Is not clear developer.

What do you think is there change be succesful with his assessment and try ENS thru employee? It should be faster way then wait 2 year on 457.

Could you give me some advices as soon as possible. I have to do something NOW! (before July 2012)

Thanks

Hi all,

I'm trying to investigate something for our PR. I'm currently on sponsorship as Quality Assurance Manager (just 6 months). My husband is working in IT as Developer programmer for 3 years in Australia.

I don't want to wait what happen in next 2 years. There is currently so many changes from July 2012 and I'm scared what is gonna be next. I don't want to stuck somewhere in gap whithout change to get PR.:daydreaming:

I'm thinking about to try assessment with ACS for my boyfriend. But he has Master degree as teacher of IT. Is not clear developer.

What do you think is there change be succesful with his assessment and try ENS thru employee? It should be faster way then wait 2 year on 457.

Could you give me some advices as soon as possible. I have to do something NOW! (before July 2012)

Thanks

Please refer to this link for the guideline http://www.acs.org.au/index.cfm?action=show&conID=skillassessment

I already read everything on ACS, but is not easy to say if I'm eligible to by successful with assessment. More then 1/3 of my subject is IT (33), 11 of them is programing. Do you think that is enough have IT as major or should I apply for different category with IT as minor? This is what I don't know and when I spoke with agent they told me that they don't know, this is up to ACS.

Does anybody has experience with ACS, how many subjects must be related with my position?

Thanks

I already read everything on ACS, but is not easy to say if I'm eligible to by successful with assessment. More then 1/3 of my subject is IT (33), 11 of them is programing. Do you think that is enough have IT as major or should I apply for different category with IT as minor? This is what I don't know and when I spoke with agent they told me that they don't know, this is up to ACS.

Does anybody has experience with ACS, how many subjects must be related with my position?

Thanks

My husband was assessed by ACS last year. His formal qualification is computing, he is not required to write any syllabus. If It as minor, you should have at least two years experience in that field.

In case your agent cannot tell, if I were you I would try since it only took 300 or 400 AUD but if lucky, you have more opportunity ahead.

Archived