Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Neutral

About starlight

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  1. Thanks for the help folks, I appreciate your help. :laugh:
  2. Hi MaggieMay24, Thank you so much for your help. Do you know if anyone has ever done this - applied for a tourist visa for the baby and then once in Oz applied for the child visa? Is that legal? We are all PR, apart from baby. Are you also suggesting another option is to apply for the child visa from the UK, and get a tourist visa to gain entry for baby? I thought if you applied from the UK you had to remain in the UK until it was granted? Also, I read if you apply in Oz, you have to remain in Oz? Why would we need to take a short holiday when they are ready to grant the visa? Please can you let me know a little more. Thank you! :wink:
  3. Hi everyone, I really hope you can point me in the right direction. I've been researching all day and my head is starting to hurt due to all the visa options. My husband, me and our three kids are all PR. We are currently in the UK for a year or so, and our fourth baby will be born here in the UK. We are likely to return to Australia next year. How do we go about 'adding' our fourth child to our PR visa? Is that even possible? I did see a 1022 Change of circumstances form? Or, do we need to apply for the child visa (101) to allow our unborn child to also be PR like us? Is there any ways around this - like taking baby to Australia under a temporary visa of some kind and applying once in Australia? We obviously can't do anything until the baby is born and we have a UK passport issued, birth cert for the baby, but I am trying to plan ahead before baby arrives.:laugh: If you have any advice, please do share your wisdom. Thank you!:wacko: