Hello from Kent

Thought I'd say hi, I've spent the last 6 months on "another" site, been lurking here for a while so I thought I'd say hi

We are coming to the end of the process now, got CO in November, meds and police checks sent, TRA passed, house under offer so we hope to be in Bunbury in March.

So I look forward to picking your brains.

Guest WARDStoOZ

Welcome to PomsinOz - it's a great site!!!

Lots of Luck with all your plans and of course the move to Bunbury...!!!

Take care,

Dan :emoticon-signxmas:

Hello Kentish folk! Good luck in the mammoth journey ahead! Where in Kent are you? We're from Dover,:biggrinxmas:been here 6 years and love it!

Hello Kentish folk! Good luck in the mammoth journey ahead! Where in Kent are you? We're from Dover,:biggrinxmas:been here 6 years and love it!

We're from Chatham.

Can't wait, it's all coming together so quickly. CO in November so our agent reckons we'll get visas in January. House under offer and our buyers want to move in on the 19th January, so as we are not going out till March we've got to find somewhere for 2 months. Not easy as all agents want a minimum 6 month agreement...

Where in Brisbane are you? Got friends in Maudsland who we are visiting en route

Guest JoanneHattersley

Welcome to PIO! Good Luck with everything and keep us posted!

If you want a great shipping company.....SIMPSONS INTERNATIONAL. We used them and also so did my Mum and Dad............CazBeckham

Archived