International Organization for Migration

Janie101

Guest myboysjam

Hi, my husband is flying out first and we booked his flight through them, they book with emirates, his flight worked out at £670 and we priced it directly with them and would have cost 850 for same flight with less baggage, emirates usually give 30kg but booking with iom you get 40kg, only thing is you can't pay with card and need to do an international transfer but I just opened an account online with post office, defo worked out cheaper.

Hi, my husband is flying out first and we booked his flight through them, they book with emirates, his flight worked out at £670 and we priced it directly with them and would have cost 850 for same flight with less baggage, emirates usually give 30kg but booking with iom you get 40kg, only thing is you can't pay with card and need to do an international transfer but I just opened an account online with post office, defo worked out cheaper.

Thanks for this. That's great to know it's worth it x

Guest myboysjam

Hi, if you just email them with number of passengers, adults and kids, where you are going to and when roughly you want to fly and they will come back to you with a quote, only thing is can take a few days to finalize with the time difference but I found it worth it, when you book you need to email a copy of your grant notice but they will explain it all to you and pretty straight forward. Good luck :)

Hi We've booked with these so hope all good, we paid through Hi fx bank transfer. The only thing is you cant be flexible with stopovers ect. Good luck

we email these a number of weeks ago, still no reply ended up booking with singapore airlines for £660 each in begining of january ( heathrow to bris) they also allow double hold baggage allowance 40kg if traveling on a unvalidated visa.

we email these a number of weeks ago, still no reply ended up booking with singapore airlines for £660 each in begining of january ( heathrow to bris) they also allow double hold baggage allowance 40kg if traveling on a unvalidated visa.

Your price sounds great! We emailed them about 10 days ago and have also had no reply, I was wondering what the problem was... We are trying to go just before Christmas so one ways are from about £900+ each to Melbourne.

Archived