801 partner visa processing

Arees23

Hey everyone

I received my automatic email from the department of immigration on 18/4/16. I uploaded all my documents and 801 application shortly after getting my 820 visa approved (June 2014) In the email it states that if you have uploaded the maximum number of documents, immigration will contact you if they need any further info. It's been 9 months now, should I be concerned or are these visa's just taking longer than the estimated processing times?

Hey everyone

I received my automatic email from the department of immigration on 18/4/16. I uploaded all my documents and 801 application shortly after getting my 820 visa approved (June 2014) In the email it states that if you have uploaded the maximum number of documents, immigration will contact you if they need any further info. It's been 9 months now, should I be concerned or are these visa's just taking longer than the estimated processing times?

Are you saying that you uploaded the 801 evidence as soon as the 820 was approved? That isn't the way to go at all. The whole idea is that you have to show the relationship is ongoing after 2 years.

If you got the automated email on 18/4/16 that THAT is when you should have uploaded the 801 evidence. They want to see how things are now, not how they were in June 2014. They will want evidence from the last few months, which presumably you haven't supplied? I think you may need to contact DIBP and see what the state of play is. If they have no recent usable evidence they may refuse the PR.