Unaccompanied minors

rach28

Hi guys,

we are returning back to the uk and have decided to send are 13 year old daughter back first in July so she can start the school year in September. I have been looking at flights and the unaccompanied minors service.

Does anyone have experience and any reccomendations on the best airline for unaccompanied minors.

thanks guys

Hi Rachel I'm sorry to hear your going back but good luck on your return.My eldest daughter has flown with Singapore twice aged 15 and 16 with Singapore airlines. They were fab and she loved the exoerience. They had someone with her at all times in the airport and on the plane they sat all the unnacompanied kids together.

After I retired in the UK I did about 4 years chauffering to airports etc. A lot of the work I did was from/to private schools in the midlands to Heathrow.

Never had any problems with the major airlines, BA, Qantas,Singapore etc.

The kids were always well chaperoned with seperate lounges and so on.

All us drivers had to have Police Clearance to work/drive the kids, so unless you have family meeting your daughter, ensure the meeter is cleared.

Mike