Hello Im A Newbie

claire81

Just Came On Here To Look For As Much Info As Possible,Me,My Husband And Children Really Want To Move To Oz,Never Been Before But Something We Have Always Talked About.( As Much Info As Possible) Would Be Greatfully Appreciated Thankyou x

hi im currently just a mum at the min but my hubby is a cleaning manager for city facilities i know you have a company called coles which are the same ppl who employ my hubby....yep just the basic info please what you said lesleybruck...visas,areas and costs plz...we have been saving for a few months i know its not going to be an easy ride to get over there but hoping we can achieve it :wink:....hubby did a visa assessment online for the skilled visa and passed,we do have family over there but my mum lost contact when she were younger so dont know were they are lol x

Have a look at the immi.gov.au web site. Check out the lists for the SOL and CSOL as in order to qualify for a visa, your occupation must be on one of these lists. Then on the same site is a visa wizard. Do the visa wizard and it will tell you which visa you can apply for.

Be careful of on line visa assessments that are not immigration.

Thankyou very much,first things first is im gonna collect all the passports then find out what we need to pay out like cost of visas etc :cute: very nervous as we dont know anything about moving but hopefully things will turn out ok

hi im currently just a mum at the min but my hubby is a cleaning manager for city facilities i know you have a company called coles which are the same ppl who employ my hubby....yep just the basic info please what you said lesleybruck...visas,areas and costs plz...we have been saving for a few months i know its not going to be an easy ride to get over there but hoping we can achieve it :wink:....hubby did a visa assessment online for the skilled visa and passed,we do have family over there but my mum lost contact when she were younger so dont know were they are lol x

Hi Claire,

A fast way of getting a visa is to get Wullie Haughey Brisbane equivalant of city regrigeration business to sponsor your husband on a 457 visa. it would get you into Australia more or less immediately and while you are their progress to a more permanent visa while gathering Australian work experince points. I take it your husband is a facilities manager and is degree qualified? P.s there is a lot of good people on this site, but beware we have our fair share of internet trolls that just love a newbie to fry, so dont take to heart any negative comments.

Just Came On Here To Look For As Much Info As Possible,Me,My Husband And Children Really Want To Move To Oz,Never Been Before But Something We Have Always Talked About.( As Much Info As Possible) Would Be Greatfully Appreciated Thankyou x

Hi Claire , you probs couldnt have come on the site at a worse time due to Maggies death and all the bickering on here but its a fantastic site ,with some good guys and girls ...most of us get on :rolleyes:....you WILL get some good feedback ............

yep he is a facilities manager city management employs him and he manages an asda store,i will take a look at that thanks over the sponsor and ill try my best i did see a few getting grilled is to why they wanted to come over and stuff,ive had a bit of info off a friend whos moved from adelaide to melbourne and ive also got a friend who lives south of sydney so they have been great with the advice of costs.