Police Certificate

Guest Bowtheboy

Guest Bowtheboy

Can someone please give me advice about the 'NO TRACE' on my Police Cert.

I was convicted of fraud (1983 in London) and deception ( 1992 in Devon) " I have since turned my life around"

I need to go to the OZ for work reasons, so thought I might have problems getting the visa. I decided to get "The Police Certificate for immigration purposes" from the ACPO Criminal Records Office, before I filled in any forms. It came back with NO TRACE on it. I thought at the very least it would say NO LIVE TRACE. Then got a SAR from Devon and Cornwall Police it said there was nothing on record, I also got a Disclosure Scotland report and again it says nothing on record.

I spoke to all three issuers and they confirmed that there was nothing on record.

Can someone tell me whats going on

Thanks

No idea on this one it's quite odd! You should know if you have a conviction & it should be on there, as you say as No Live Trace. Can only think they are pulling records for the wrong person. Have you married or used a different name in the past?

Guest Bowtheboy

Yes all the details on all the form/certs are correct and it is me, I have neverchanged my name or used a different DOB.

I can't understand why nothing is shown.

Yes all the details on all the form/certs are correct and it is me, I have neverchanged my name or used a different DOB.

I can't understand why nothing is shown.

I wouldnt worry tbh,does "no live trace" or "no trace" matter?same firm isnt it?

end results the same........your a good lad now,is what it says more or less

I have absolutly no idea, they should be there but if you have the certificates in front of you and they say nothing there are two things you can do.

1, Forget about it & dont worry about it.

2, Use the procedures given to correct the information, they should then find the information and it will show on future checks.

Archived