Anyone granted a spouse visa?

LaLa

Hi

Please could you tell me how you found out you were granted a spouse visa?

Was it my post, e-mail or telephone?

My C/O has contacted me once, by email, to tell me she required more evidence (which I sent) but I haven't heard from her since.

I am getting slightly impatience :arghh:as I have been waiting over 12 weeks now. My husbands visa runs out in October therefore needs to go back to OZ!!

i had mine granted on Monday...

I got an email from Friday lunchtime asking for a telephone interview (which consisted of asking where i met my partnerand informally saying my visa was granted) then on Monday morning i recieved an email confirming it was oficially granted. Mine was front loaded which makes it quicker but it only took 4 days. I have heard it ranges from a few days to 12 weeks.

I would drop your case officer an email or call her on her direct line asking if there is enything else they need to speed up your application and highlight your time concerns.

Best of luck

there was a direct phone number at the bottom of my email off my case officer if you have one i would just give them a ring sometimes its what you need to do! especially as you have emailed them already and not had a reply!

Its bad customer service for the amount you pay isn't it!

im here on a prospective marriage visa and getting married in January provide heaps of evidences as it a major part of the application i have to reapply for the spouse visa in february and we are keeping things that can be used as evidnece. Photos, wedding arrangemnts, friends testimaony

I have just phoned my CO.

She told me that she is still waiting on a medical reply from Sydney. Appearently has been no receipt of them!!!! So she is going to email sydney to find out whats going on.

I am bit worried now as my doctor sent the medicals back in April! I hope they haven't lost them!!!!

Guest __TJ__

firstly good luck on getting it sorted, secondly can i ask, what is front loading? ( assuming this is not a washing machine thing LOL)

Guest __TJ__

TY, that must help/save time then ( im getting a heap of good tips form you lot thanks a lot, hopefully it will be easier for us :))

Archived