ANMAC certifying documents

Paige03

Hello fellow nurses.

I have a nice clear document from Ahpra on how documents need to be certified to their standards....ANMAC's is not so clear!

My uni transcripts are 63 pages long and I need 2 sets certifying ( Ahpra and ANMAC). Does the notary need to certify ' I certify that this is true copy etc etc etc' with profession, date contact details etc on every SINGLE page or just certify on the final page? ANMAC's website states each document needs to be certified, so are my transcripts classed as one documents. It's not very clear or is it just me???

Hope this makes sense. Thanks! :no:

I think this came up on another thread a couple of days ago. As you said, you'll need 2 sets of all of it (1 for AHPRA and 1 for ANMAC). The notary will need to stamp, date and sign every page. They're often quite familiar with the process for Australian visa's so I wouldn't worry. Mine cost £90 for all of it.

I think this came up on another thread a couple of days ago. As you said, you'll need 2 sets of all of it (1 for AHPRA and 1 for ANMAC). The notary will need to stamp, date and sign every page. They're often quite familiar with the process for Australian visa's so I wouldn't worry. Mine cost £90 for all of it.

I thought I'd read it somewhere, I think you answered some of my questions then so thanks very much :laugh:

Sorry, one more question...how long did it take for the NMC to email you after completing the online form for overseas veriification for the letter of good standing. I did mine last Sunday (10th) and still nothing. Is this normal?Thanks!

Sorry, one more question...how long did it take for the NMC to email you after completing the online form for overseas veriification for the letter of good standing. I did mine last Sunday (10th) and still nothing. Is this normal?Thanks!

For us it took 2 weeks from phoning for the form to arrive from NMC, then we paid and returned form on 4th March, they claimed to receive it 16th March and finally sent to Ahpra 23 working days later.

They dont rush.

Mine stamped the first and last page and signed the bottom of each page for the 40 odd pages in the middle. They accepted this!

The NMC actually took a while. They took a couple of weeks to send out the forms, after completing on line, which I had to send back and make a payment.

Good luck!

• 1 month later...
I thought the transcript copies had to be sent directly from the university to both ANMAC and Ahpra therefore wouldn't need certifying?? Have I misunderstood and sent the wrong information to my university?

The whole process is confusing! I think I have read both about having documents certified or being sent directly but on the ANMAC checklist it doesn't request that these are sent direct from University like it does with the IELTS results or NMC information.

The transcripts should be sent directly from your university - e.g showing all your grades over the years.

However, I got hold of module descriptors/course content/syllabus from uni and then got this certified and I sent it along with my application to ANMAC and AHPRA. I luckily had a family friend (notary) doing it all for me, but yes, it was in excess of 200 pages altogether.

Edited by kyliedonut