Help Hairdresser desperate for sponsorship

mandymcqueen

Hi Guys

Can anyone help, I am in desperate need to be sponsored as a hairdresser, I have completed my Cert III and have 1 years experience plus my Cert IV in Beauty and doing my Diploma in Beauty just now.

We were going to be sponsored through hubby's work but that has fallen through, now with two young children, one born in oz, I am desperate to keep us here and this is our only option.

So if there are any hairdressers out there, or anyone knows of any that would consider sponsorship, please let me know, I am prepared to move anywhere to get it.

Thanks

Mandy

when i was in perth last year morris meads were taking on sponsers and ive heard sam rickie( think that is spelt wromg) sponsers,

i spoke to toni and guy the other week in perth and they said the goverment are clamping down on sponsering hairdressers but you might be ok as ur their, try looking into chains their the only people who can afford to sponser and good luck.

jools x

when i was in perth last year morris meads were taking on sponsers and ive heard sam rickie( think that is spelt wromg) sponsers,

i spoke to toni and guy the other week in perth and they said the goverment are clamping down on sponsering hairdressers but you might be ok as ur their, try looking into chains their the only people who can afford to sponser and good luck.

jools x

i didnt know maurice meade was taking on sponsership i bet the conditions would be tough , i heard sam rifici did sponsership a few years ago, and so did volona and associates dont know if they still do as jobs are not as available as they once were

the salon i work at advertised a few months ago for a senior , had a lot of applicants , where as last year when we advertised it was hard to get any applicants , and the couple that applied were interviewing the boss lol

i had an interview with maurice mead last june and it was awfull , nobody talked to me and im prety easy going and i wouldent say i was a tramp either but they defo looked down their nose at me.

i wouldent have been happy their but thought it was me.

personally ive wrote loads of e mails and most dont even reply, the ons who do, say come see us when your here.

more like if i ever get there lol.

jools x

Archived