Moving to Secret Harbour WA in Sept12, looking for friends!

K8kte

Hi my name is Kate, I'm 28yrs on Sunday!! My husband Pete is an electrician and he is 30!

We have two boys who are 3yrs and 1yr olds.

We are looking to move to secret harbour and are looking to form friendships and possible mummy's group for during the week?!

Does anyone live near there that would be interested in meeting?? Kate x

Hi Kate,

Happy Birthday for Sunday !

We are hoping to go out in September too, me 42 and a telecoms engineer, OH 33 and a self employed cake maker, 3 kids who will be 9 and 3 (girls) and a 7 year old boy. Love to meet up with similar people.

Secret Harbour is one area we are looking at too but there are so many suburbs to check out when we get there.

I'm on Perth Poms too (same username).

Feel free to PM me.

Justin.

Hi Kate,

Happy Birthday for Sunday !

We are hoping to go out in September too, me 42 and a telecoms engineer, OH 33 and a self employed cake maker, 3 kids who will be 9 and 3 (girls) and a 7 year old boy. Love to meet up with similar people.

Secret Harbour is one area we are looking at too but there are so many suburbs to check out when we get there.

I'm on Perth Poms too (same username).

Feel free to PM me.

Justin.

Thank you! That sounds fab! Have you visited there before? We went over last month to check it out!

Secret harbour blew us away as far as schools were concerned and it was such a beautiful place! However if we don't get in there Port Kennedy was as lovely! We're sooo excited booked our flights to get there on the 8th!

Thank you! That sounds fab! Have you visited there before? We went over last month to check it out!

Secret harbour blew us away as far as schools were concerned and it was such a beautiful place! However if we don't get in there Port Kennedy was as lovely! We're sooo excited booked our flights to get there on the 8th!

Are you on Facebook as I was thinking of starting a group with people that get back to me! Kate

I'll PM you !

Hi my name is Kate, I'm 28yrs on Sunday!! My husband Pete is an electrician and he is 30!

We have two boys who are 3yrs and 1yr olds.

We are looking to move to secret harbour and are looking to form friendships and possible mummy's group for during the week?!

Does anyone live near there that would be interested in meeting?? Kate x

Hi, we are planning to move in October to Lakelands, 8 yr old son, just down the road from S/Harbour. Would love to meet new friends too so please keep in touch! Lisa. x

Hi

We move in five weeks my other half is 28 he is my bit of fluff:wink: as i am 36 we are both nurses. We have a 2 and half year old girl and 2 teenage son 14 and 15. As of yet have no idea were we are moving to but will always be good to have lots of friends.

Simone

Archived