WA SS, letter about employment

kayperth

I am preparing to apply for WA SS.

I need "letter(s) of employment covering at least 12 months" according to the WA migration page,

actually what does the letter need to mention?

I presume that it will need to say;

when I started working for the workplace,

my position,

but also I should write about details of my job description??

Please give me hints what you wrote in the letter...

Thanks

Not sure where you saw that, I just attached my CV as did anyone else I know who applied recently ?!:confused:

The website has this:

All applicants are required to provide the following documents at the time of lodging their application for State Sponsorship:

a positive skills assessment (see below);

evidence of a current International English Language Testing System (IELTS) result* (see below);

and

a current curriculum vitae demonstrating relevant work experience

* UK, Irish, USA, Canadian and New Zealand passport holders claiming Competent English (at least 6.0 in each of the individual components of the IELTS test), will not be required to provide an IELTS result although will need to provide a copy of their passport biopage.

All applicants, INCLUDING passport holders of the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and New Zealand, claiming Proficient (at least 7.0 in each of the individual components of the IELTS test) or Superior English (at least 8.0 in each of the individual components of the IELTS test), for any occupation, are required to provide a valid IELTS result as part of their application.

The General IELTS Test is sufficient for the purposes of State Sponsorship, however some Assessing Authorities may require applicants to complete the Academic Test as part of the Skills Assessment process.

Are you curently working and have been for 12 months in your nominated occupation, if so see above....................or maybe you mean this bit for International Students ???

International students who have studied outside of Western Australia

Prior to lodging an application for State Sponsorship all international students, are required to provide a positive skills assessment, IELTS result, study completion letter for the duration of a two year study period and curriculum vitae.

How to apply for state sponsorship

International students who have completed their study outside of Western Australia (eg Melbourne or Sydney) must provide evidence that they have;

• been granted a Graduate (Temporary) visa (subclass 485);
  • 12 months full time work experience (at least 20 hours per week) gained after completing two years Australian study; and
  • work experience in the nominated or relevant occupation, on a full time basis (at least 20 hours per week) and in Western Australia**.

**Work experienced is evidenced by providing:

• letter(s) of employment covering at least 12 months; and
  • most recent payslip from employer.

Thanks All,

I have done all my schooling in WA.

however,

when I select 886 visa as a reason for asking WA sponsor on the application site,

the "Letter of employment showing 12 months employment" is appeared on the website (with check box), like below;

-------------------

Please confirm that you are now able to provide (via electronic upload) the following mandatory documents with your application during the online application process. requiredField.gif [TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Positive Skills Assessment[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]*IELTS results[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Curriculum Vitae / Resume[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Payslip Document[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Letter of employment showing 12 months employment[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]485/476 visa grant or pre 30/6/2010 886 evidence of visa lodgement and completion letters for at least two years study, or completion letters for at least 2 years study in a Western Australia Education Institution[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

---------------

If I do not check the "employment letter", I can't proceed the application.

so, everyone who has done their schooling in WA ticks the box for proceeding, but are not required the letter?

Archived