House for Sale

Misplaced

For those of you who are returning back to the UK and are looking for somewhere to live we have a nice 3 bed semi-detached house for sale. Located approximately 4.5 miles from Blackpool, 50 miles from the Lakes, 5 minute walk to the nearest primary school and in the catchment area for the 'better' high schools in the area. Local pub is 8 minute walk away!!

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-21950838.html

If anyone is interested drop me a PM. Cheers, Misplaced

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Nice house. We are from Cleveleys but I really like Poulton. We are moving back to that area early next year. Hopefully for you it won't still be on the market then but if it is I'll be in touch. :wink:

How long you been in WA? since 13 9 09 ?

Nice house. We are from Cleveleys but I really like Poulton. We are moving back to that area early next year. Hopefully for you it won't still be on the market then but if it is I'll be in touch. :wink:

The way things are looking it could be!!!

Why are you moving back? If you don't mind me asking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The way things are looking it could be!!!

Why are you moving back? If you don't mind me asking.

No I don't mind you asking at all. Well there are many things I love about living here - the weather of course, my house, my gorgeous pool in the garden, the wide open spaces for the kids, the beach!! But there's plenty I don't like about living here - the crazy drivers, drink driving seems to be the culture, the schools don't have anywhere near the facilities my kids schools had in the UK, everything is so expensive, I live in WA and I don't mean to offend anyone but it's "behind the times" here and feels a bit "backward", there isn't actually that much to do here, particularly in Winter, both my daughter and son have been bullied by aboriginal kids at school who the teachers seem scared to tackle (and quite frankly I don't blame them because some of these people are pretty damn scary).

Anyway - that said, I was very happy to stay here until a few months ago my husband was diagnosed with brain cancer so we decided that as the future is now unstable for us it's best to be back home with family and friends. It's been a very difficult decision because for all the things I don't like about Perth there are equal if not more things I didn't like about the UK. But when something like this happens though it really shines a different light on things and you come to realise that it's who you've got, not what you've got that's important. Never underestimate the emotions stirred up by homesickness. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Firstly, I hope things are okay with your husband.

Well it's still for sale so if you are back or still coming back come and have a look.

Misplaced

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Archived