james 8 moving to sydney

Guest T and family

Guest T and family

Hi im James and im 8 my dads just got a job in oz he wont find out for 2 weeks if its in melbourne or adelaide.

im very sad to be leaving my friends,:no: and hope that school is okay over there and i hope to make new friends:spinny: does anyone live in melbourne or adelaide already and can tell me what its like. or is anyone moving out there to like me.

james:wub:

Hi James,

We don't live in Sydney, but I wanted to tell you that my son Tom loves it here in Perth. We moved here in January when he was 7 (he's 8 now) and he has been in school for a year. He loves school, he said it is better than England, you have play areas and lots of room. He also said they do alot more fun things in class. He keeps in touch with his friends by email and also sending postcards. Tom has also met lots of new friends here too, in summer we go to the beach alot, he still plays soccer but also likes aussie rules and is doing basketball camp in the summer holidays.

You will be a little sad at leaving your friends but I'm sure you will have a great time in Australia.

Ali

Archived