buying a car

Guest Austin1

Guest Austin1

Hi to all, Just thought I would post about my first experience of buying a car in oz. People had told me all the horror stories and I was worried to say the least . We got told about Buckingham Autos in Wangara and headed up there expecting to find the same as all the other places. We were met by a guy called Anthony , and he was superb, he gave us some tips and didnt push at all., let us walk round without the usual pressure. Dare I say it, but it was almost a pleasure parting with my $$$$$$. Might be sales patter but if you mention Austin sent you, you may get some discount. Austin

Hi to all, Just thought I would post about my first experience of buying a car in oz. People had told me all the horror stories and I was worried to say the least . We got told about Buckingham Autos in Wangara and headed up there expecting to find the same as all the other places. We were met by a guy called Anthony , and he was superb, he gave us some tips and didnt push at all., let us walk round without the usual pressure. Dare I say it, but it was almost a pleasure parting with my $$$$$$. Might be sales patter but if you mention Austin sent you, you may get some discount. Austin

Thanks for the post Anthony! A bit of self promoting I see! lol :wink:

Guest Guest31881
Thanks for the post Anthony! A bit of self promoting I see! lol :wink:

Awww, you cannot possibly think that Austin1 is actually Anthony and is using the forum for a bit of unauthorised advertising.

How could possibly imagine that someone who decides to sign up to a migration forum just to make their first post and recommend a car dealership could be anything but genuine. After all, if there is anything that puts members off using anyone's services its finding out they post fake recommendation about their company.

Well I am surprised at you. I hope you are suitably ashamed for believing such a thing....:biggrin:

Edited by Guest31881

Guest Austin1

We did look privately but got fed up of driving all over to find anything reasonable. The prices are about the same.

Edited by Guest31881
removed personal details...

Guest Guest31881

*********Can I remind members not to put their email address in a posting, this is a public forum and as such email addresses are harvested by computer programs so they can be spammed and or sold on? Any email address's found in posts on the normal thread will be removed********

Email address can safely be sent using the PM system that is available to all members about 1 hour after registering your account. There is also an email facility that is available.

These services are available by clicking on the member’s name that you are trying to contact.

Thanks.