Case officer's comments - is this a yes or a no!!!!

sandk

Dear Applicant

Thank you for your email. I confirm receipt of the documents provided.

Please be advised that I am now very close to finalising your application and there is no need to provide any further documentation.

I anticipate being able to finalise your application within the next 1-2 weeks.

The above is what we received at 3 am this morning. I am worried as we need 8 out of 10 years experience and so far all I had loaded was a pay statement covering the whole period (all 10 years), P60's covering all ten years and then an annual report (he is in the army) covering all ten years. We are waiting for an official reference from the army so have not been able to upload anything further. So does the above statement mean a 'yes' or are they saying on the information supplied it will be a 'no'. I have read on here so often of visa's being granted as soon as all infomration is uploaded so to get a 'decision in one to to weeks' scares me. Anyone had anything similar? Please share!:cry:

July 16th 2011. We applied with all the documents except work experience, medicals, certificate of good ocnduct and police checks. We then had our medicals on March 7th preloaded as my husband is about to go to Afghan for six months and so we were worried they would request stuff and we would not be able to proceed. We had police checks at the same time. Then we got a case officer on the 13th March so are not sure if the medials being uploaded pushed the application slight;y forward? We then uploaded all the other stuff by Friday 16th March and then the case officers final email was today! Just wish he had said and will finalise your visa positively or go away and start crying now!

Dear Applicant

Thank you for your email. I confirm receipt of the documents provided.

Please be advised that I am now very close to finalising your application and there is no need to provide any further documentation.

I anticipate being able to finalise your application within the next 1-2 weeks.

The above is what we received at 3 am this morning. I am worried as we need 8 out of 10 years experience and so far all I had loaded was a pay statement covering the whole period (all 10 years), P60's covering all ten years and then an annual report (he is in the army) covering all ten years. We are waiting for an official reference from the army so have not been able to upload anything further. So does the above statement mean a 'yes' or are they saying on the information supplied it will be a 'no'. I have read on here so often of visa's being granted as soon as all infomration is uploaded so to get a 'decision in one to to weeks' scares me. Anyone had anything similar? Please share!:cry:

It sounds like they have all they need. I got an email that said the CO did not require any further docs even though I had not uploaded all docs. Iam still waiting though as my OH's medicals were referred over a month ago. Its good your CO has given you a time frame.

Rosey oh I really feel for you- hopefully the medical stuff will be resolved soon. The waiting is horrid isn't it and you are right at least he has given us a time frame. It's just that I had lots of stuff planned that I was going to upload and feel a bit deflated that it is not needed. Oh well heres to a tense fortnight!

Archived