Statutory Declaration Question for Vetassess

smithinoz

In the SRG1 explanatory notes it states that where you are unable to obtain a statement of service from your employer you should submit a statutory declaration. This is a written statement declared to be true in the presence of a witness.....

Question - does this literally have to be written (as in hand written)?

Thanks,

Debs

In the SRG1 explanatory notes it states that where you are unable to obtain a statement of service from your employer you should submit a statutory declaration. This is a written statement declared to be true in the presence of a witness.....

Question - does this literally have to be written (as in hand written)?

Thanks,

Debs

No , i don't think so , it should be signed off by yours employer, attaching with his business/visa card with mentioned his/her cell number. Please do not take my word for granted , consult with others and consultant as well.

No, you can type the statutory declaration, just make sure it's signed in front of a witness like a notary public. I didn't want to ask my employer for references and put my job at risk, so no need to involve your employer. That's the whole point of the statutory declaration for vetassess application.

Best of luck with your application!

Guest ronkhu

Does it mean that - I get reference letters from my ex bosses on white paper with organisation chart, business card and signed by him on the same and the, i have to prepare a statutory declaration stating that all the information provided by me in terms of my reference letters fom my ex bosses are true - Correct ?

Or is it that i have to get the reference letters signed on a legal / stamp paper and then get this reference letter notarized by a lawyer - Can you please clear these doubts ?

For my OH we attached his pay slips, appointment letter, confirmation letters, experience letters, tax return, and a stat declaration (on stamp paper) that JD is not available as it is against the company policy. Every document has to be signed and stamped by the Notary including qualifications.

Does it mean that - I get reference letters from my ex bosses on white paper with organisation chart, business card and signed by him on the same and the, i have to prepare a statutory declaration stating that all the information provided by me in terms of my reference letters fom my ex bosses are true - Correct ?

Or is it that i have to get the reference letters signed on a legal / stamp paper and then get this reference letter notarized by a lawyer - Can you please clear these doubts ?

Archived