WA SS Online App bug - Can't change region of preference

toOZ2012

I am trying to fill the online application for Western Australia's State Sponsorship. When I first logged in, I selected Perth and one other region. Now, when I add the third region and move to the next page, it always goes back to the first two selections. Not sure how to fix this. I remember reading that someone else also faced the same issue but can't find that thread. Any help?

Yep, I believe there is a bug and that WA is aware of this issue. My agent said they will file and then ring them afterwards informing them of the correct regions (when we eventually get to the filing stage!!!)

I am trying to fill the online application for Western Australia's State Sponsorship. When I first logged in, I selected Perth and one other region. Now, when I add the third region and move to the next page, it always goes back to the first two selections. Not sure how to fix this. I remember reading that someone else also faced the same issue but can't find that thread. Any help?

Jars is correct. WA has a number of issues, at times, with their online application system, including the one you mentioned. Just lodge your application and then email them afterwards telling them of what you wanted to change.

Archived