We have booked our flights !!

SHANO7

Hi all

Well we have finally booked our flights for the 15th August 2012.... Cant wait the waiting will finally be at an end.

Our house is on the market and we already know where we will be living. My Uncle has purchased another house in a nice area of Joondalup Perth that we are going to rent initially. Funny that we have always looked at the bungalow style but this is 3 X 2 Townhouse.

Good luck to all

Shane x

An exciting step! Well done and good luck for your new life in Perth.

I'm flying the day b4 you so am totally with you on the waiting, finding this is the hardest bit. Lots to get on it in the meantime (got to sell house too) but doesn't stop me wishing I'll wake tomorrow and it'll be that morning. Oh well, 167 days to go! I wont give you the reassurance that people keep saying to me about it being here b4 I know it, cos finding that v irritating, but try to make most of the time left, distract yourself and it'll get there, eek!

Ella

Great news :-)))And good luck to you all xxx we leave on the 5th August!! one way tickets!! how scarry is that! we be stopping with my brother in Brisbane till we find work..Has anyone sent passports off to get your visa stamp? our agent said we didnt need it but if we wanted to we should send them to the visa evidence unit, Australian high commission, strand in london..I sent them on the 16th feb recorded special delivery..but not got them back :-((( should i panic? wendy x

An exciting step! Well done and good luck for your new life in Perth.

I'm flying the day b4 you so am totally with you on the waiting, finding this is the hardest bit. Lots to get on it in the meantime (got to sell house too) but doesn't stop me wishing I'll wake tomorrow and it'll be that morning. Oh well, 167 days to go! I wont give you the reassurance that people keep saying to me about it being here b4 I know it, cos finding that v irritating, but try to make most of the time left, distract yourself and it'll get there, eek!

Ella

Hi Ella

We had been doing the countdown in weeks but 167 days sounds just as close. We were only saying last night that w wish it was tomorrow but there is so much still to do. We need to sell the house. We had a buyer after 2 weeks of marketing offer accepted and then the messers pulled out 2 days after which really irritates me but never mind rather stall early than just before we leave. We also need to get the shippers in for quotes.

Good Luck

Great news :-)))And good luck to you all xxx we leave on the 5th August!! one way tickets!! how scarry is that! we be stopping with my brother in Brisbane till we find work..Has anyone sent passports off to get your visa stamp? our agent said we didnt need it but if we wanted to we should send them to the visa evidence unit, Australian high commission, strand in london..I sent them on the 16th feb recorded special delivery..but not got them back :-((( should i panic? wendy x

Hi Wendy

we sent our passports off to have the sticker as wanted to show people that we had it and they were returned within 3 days.

Did you enclose pre paid special delivery envelopes ?

I'm sure they will turn up

Good Luck

Shane

shane!!! how exciting,i bet you cant really belive it still? im very excited for you, we have just done meds again last week,waiting for police checks to come back, then have to renew the kids passports as they run out in may!! then hopefull should have the golden ticket reall soon !! whoo!

shez x

shane!!! how exciting,i bet you cant really belive it still? im very excited for you, we have just done meds again last week,waiting for police checks to come back, then have to renew the kids passports as they run out in may!! then hopefull should have the golden ticket reall soon !! whoo!

shez x

Hi Sheryl

We are buzzing it feels weird knowing the date that we will be flying. We receivde our visa 2 weeks after our medicals were finalised so you are almost there.

Please let me know when you get it

Shane xx

Archived