At last my police check is here!!!!

calNgary

After waiting ,paniking and stressing for a full 38 days my police checks arrived this morning ,i think the postman thought i'd lost it when i said i could kiss him!! have forwarded them immediately to our agent and also e-mailed her to say she will have them before 1pm tomorrow,i cant believe how relieved i am ,both myself and hubby were convinced 'theyd got lost in the post',,,well,,,, with meds already there heres hoping for a quick answer to put me out of this waiting nightmare,,anyone any ideas on timescale from here ??,,, i feel like a child ,i want it and i want it now,,, i just want to Gooooooooooo

Theres hope for everyone

Cal x

Guest Missiemo

Hi Cal

Congratulations, when Oz had received all our meds and police checks, we had received confirmation pre grant letter 4 weeks later

Good Luck

Missiemo

Guest Nelson

:o:o:o:o YEYYYY!!! :D:D:D Mine arrived too! Do you think the police patrol this website and stir everybody up into a frenzy then send them out en masse!! Just wondering, if 7th June was the final date that DIMIA gave me to submit further info, and it gets there before, does anyone know if they process upon receipt or if they wait until after the given date....

Soooooooooooooooooooo excited now!!

Guest Missiemo

Correct me if I am wrong but I think DIMIA have a June deadline, for granting as many as possible, then start fresh from July, not sure if I am right though :oops:

Guest Beki

Great news guys...another step towards getting the golden ticket. (that's the visa not entry to the BB house of Muppets)!

Guest Pasty

Hi

After police checks and meds were sent, we got our visas within 3 weeks so heres fingers and toes crossed for you all

Jackie

PS booked one way flights for 7th September!! how scarcy is that!

Still waiting for our PC's application received June 2nd :(

40 days feels like a life time, every day, I re-check how many days have passed. I've decided the whole process must be a test to see who has a nervous breakdown!! if you do - you're out and if you don't you're in

Ali

Guest choobs
Correct me if I am wrong but I think DIMIA have a June deadline, for granting as many as possible, then start fresh from July, not sure if I am right though :oops:

Er what?

Choobs

Archived