Finally we made it

sarahbrown

Hi guys

Finally landed in Melbourne. Love it already been to the beach, been shopping in Woolworths like the bread like the cheese all good,a weeks shopping for 5 not expensive at all. :biggrin:

Everyone so helpful Feel we made the right dessission just keep fingers crossed all will work.

Just thought i'd let you guys no i'm here and you have all been so helpfull

Sarah

Hi guys

Finally landed in Melbourne. Love it already been to the beach, been shopping in Woolworths like the bread like the cheese all good,a weeks shopping for 5 not expensive at all. :biggrin:

Everyone so helpful Feel we made the right dessission just keep fingers crossed all will work.

Sarah

And picking up the lingo already I see?

:biggrin:

Guest ThreeShiresinOz

Hi Sarah, we've just made it over to Melbourne too! We arrived on 15th Feb, and we're currently staying in a short-term let in St Kilda. We're really enjoying ourselves and loving the weather. Is life always this fabulous? I think we're still in holiday mode! We've found a house to rent so we're pleased to have that sorted. Our 16 month old son is really enjoying being outdoors so much and we find everyone so child-friendly.

Hope everything is going well for you and your family. Stay in touch!

x

Hi guys

Sarah

Hi Sarah! Welcome to Melbourne! We've been here 6 weeks and are loving it too! If you ever fancy a coffee in St Kilda let me know. Jackie

Guest VickyMel

Hi & welcome all you Melbourne newbies!

Can I ask - Did you bring the rain with you? :realmad: :wink:

If so please can you send it back again.:laugh:

Hope you have a good time settling in.

Vicky

Guest VickyMel
Great in Mel isn't it! Good luck for the next bit, we have been here 2 years on Sat!

Julie x

Wow - 2 years Julie that is amazing - I'm really pleased that everything is going well for you over here.

We took a drive to the Mornington Peninsular (to see the real sea) what a stunning area.

We are loving it too - it is hard to believe it is 7 months for us.

Archived