Academic IELTS Practice

Katiem

Hi everyone,

I know there are lots of threads already about IELTS and I have trawlled through these but I'm looking for some specific advice which I've not found through reading.

I have to sit the Academic IELTS and score 7 as part of my skills assessment (Accountancy). I'm someone that likes to prepare for these sort of things, so I'm looking to buy some kind of practice kit and have a read before I book an exam date. Can anyone recommend a good guide? I think I'll feel much more confident about it once I've seen an actual example of the exam itself. I've seen the online informaton but it's just not the same for me :unsure:

Guest kianobeano

Hi katiem.

you will find lots of help here ! if you pm dave1980 i'm sure he will email you what you need.

He gave me loads but i only kept the general not the academic. You will get loads of practice sheets & answers.

theres also an ielts book and cd/dvd of speaking & listening. you can get them on amazon. cambridge 8's i think its called !

best of luck to you my oh did his today, now the 13 day wait begins !!!!

jen x

Guest kianobeano

sorry he is daveg1980 !!!! so so so helpfull !!!

Hi katiem.

you will find lots of help here ! if you pm dave1980 i'm sure he will email you what you need.

He gave me loads but i only kept the general not the academic. You will get loads of practice sheets & answers.

theres also an ielts book and cd/dvd of speaking & listening. you can get them on amazon. cambridge 8's i think its called !

best of luck to you my oh did his today, now the 13 day wait begins !!!!

jen x

Archived