For ABC Diamond

ali

Guest denise milligan

Thanks for the tip Ali, I have just checked out this website and it is great.

Nice one!

Dee

Guest sparky

Hi Ali

I spent 3 hours(well all day really but i don't want people thinking i have nothing better to do :lol: !!) reading all the info on this site,it's great, thanks for tip and well done to ABC Diamond ,

Cheers,

Lisa.

Lisa,

Of course you havn't just been on the computer for 3 hours - I'm sure you were multi tasking and managed to make dinner etc.,

Or if like me, managed to do everything 10 mins before hubby gets home.

Ali

Guest sparky

Hi Ali

Not even 10 mins,i log off the second i hear the key in the door and then say i've been too busy to start dinner yet,the game is up once he's read this :wink: :wink:

Lisa,xx

Hiya Lisa,

Funny how someone has exactly the same name/username as you - can't believe they'd do something like that when you're obviously such a domestic godess!! Have you reported your stolen identity to the police lol! :D

Ali x x

Guest sparky
Hiya Lisa,

Funny how someone has exactly the same name/username as you - can't believe they'd do something like that when you're obviously such a domestic godess!! Have you reported your stolen identity to the police lol! :D

Ali x x

Hi Ali

Reported it to the police,they are on the lookout for an Aussie forum junkie, :wink:

Lisa,x

Guest Beki

There's me thinking I was the only one playing secret squirrel on my lap top. That thing about doing the house work in a jiffy so it looks like you've been on the case all day! Never have I been so quick! (Don't look under the beds though!) Really these sites are so addictive but such good fun!

Although I hate house work so I'm easily distracted!

Gotta go he's giving me the LOOK! :evil:

TTFN Beki :D

Archived