We have a job offer but which Visa?

Guest LeeVic

[h=2]We have a job offer but which Visa?[/h]

Can anyone tell me which visa we apply for

We are not to keen on the 457 because of the limited medicare and if I lose my job you only have 28 days to find another.

Has anybody gone through the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme(RSMS) for Tasmania

Need your Help!!

Guest itsSHIRLEY

regional sponsered ro state migration scheme seem best options. we have a state sponsered 176 visa and are entitled to full medicare when we get there.

Get the employer to agree to a decision ready RSMS or ENS visa both PR. Have a look at these on the immi website.

A decision ready application should get you there as fast as a 457.

Applying for independent general skilled migration (175/176/475 visas) as the other two posters have suggested may also be an option and will not tie you to an employer. If you qualify for this and don't mind a longer wait............

Depends I guess on how good the job is and how quickly you want to move.

Have you ever been to Tas? You might not like it, then you are tied to an employer for a few years. A 175 gives you more freedom if you qualify.

I take it I still have to do my Vetasses, english test?. I really am at the beginning and want the most directs route with security if you know what I mean!!

Get the employer to agree to a decision ready RSMS or ENS visa both PR. Have a look at these on the immi website.

A decision ready application should get you there as fast as a 457.

Applying for independent general skilled migration (175/176/475 visas) as the other two posters have suggested may also be an option and will not tie you to an employer. If you qualify for this and don't mind a longer wait............

Depends I guess on how good the job is and how quickly you want to move.

Have you ever been to Tas? You might not like it, then you are tied to an employer for a few years. A 175 gives you more freedom if you qualify.

Yes we love it!

Im going there in a couple of months to see the business and talk about the position thats been offered.

Archived