Case Officer Awarded in Record Time

John2012

We applied for SA SS on 6 Dec 2011 - awarded 14 Jan 2012.

We lodged our 176 Visa with DIAC on Jan 17 2012 and were given a Case Officer on Jan 23 2012.

4 working days for a CO allocation,,,is this a record and can it be beaten

Happy Days

Guest kianobeano

Oh wow, when I see posts like this I start getting really nervous !!! in a good way :jiggy:and were only at TRA and studying

for the dreaded IELTS !!! Keep us posted on how you get on

x

We lodged our 176 Visa with DIAC on Jan 17 2012 and were given a Case Officer on Jan 23 2012.

Happy Days

OMG! There is somone who got one in 8 days but you are by the quickest i have heard of!

We lodged our 176 on 20th Jan, so i will let you know if we get ours tomorrow to match your 4 days...lol

Will probably **** myself if we do! lol

Happy Days

Sorry, forgot to ask...how did you know? what do you look for on the tracking page?

I was wondering the same HEather! Though Im thinking they email you. Did you get on to SA to confirm SS to DIAC??? We did that last night to VIctoria.

HAve you booked meds etc???

I am using an agent and as our sponsorship fell into the 30 days rule which was extended for an additional 30 da, we had to email the TRN number direct to them. I got an email confirming they had sent the relevant forms to DIAC on Monday so i didnt need to chase them.

Our aim was to get to Oz July 2013 when my son has finished his GCSEs. He has already started doing modular exams where he is getting As so it would be a shame for him not to complete the final exams. We are waiting for the CO to request medicals hoping it will bide us a bit of time.

Our aim was to get to Oz July 2013 when my son has finished his GCSEs. He has already started doing modular exams where he is getting As so it would be a shame for him not to complete the final exams. We are waiting for the CO to request medicals hoping it will bide us a bit of time.

So when they request meds and Police checks- youve 28 days in wihich to upoad them..maybe then upload them in say 25 days..that'd buy you time

Also then 175 would suit - its slower to come through

We got our CO in 5 days (3 working days to be precise as our application was sumitted on a friday). It does seem like the CO's are assigned pretty fast these days for the 176 visa. We were hoping for a breather of about 20 days after we filed the online application. We stared the process in September 2011 (Submission of ACS) and by December 5th we had our CO. We hardly had breathing space in the process. Now with the PCC's taking a long time we are able to relax a bit.

Archived