Pub Guide

Guest Aldo

Apart from working twice as hard for half the money ,property prices going through the roof, interest rates rises, barefoot weirdos with mullets the greatest disappointment to me has been the lack of decent watering holes so I have unselfishly made it my mission to seek out good pubs and let you lot know about them. I can only do this in my own manor so I have started this thread so others can post their own reviews of pubs in their own locale.

Here's what i know about the area around Springwood, Daisy Hill, Logandale, Redland Bay, Beenleigh:

Chatswood Tavern (Chatswood Hills):

Pros: good beer.

Cons: Sterile, no atmosphere, unfriendly patrons and staff,

Totty Rating 1/5

Barra Bar (Springwood)

Pros: Good Beer.

Cons: Sterile, no atmosphere, unfriendly patrons and staff.

Totty Rating 2/5

Sundowner (Beenliegh)

Pros: Nice staff (young female), good beer, friendly regulars, friday "Tradies Day" lingerie promotion girls and staff.

Cons: A bit out of the way.

Totty Rating 4/5

Redland Bay Tavern (Redland Bay)

Pros: Good family pub with enclosed play area (lock em in), friendly staff, good beer, live music, nice location,

Totty Rating 4/5

I have more to come but need to go back and re-evaluate.

Aldo can we have a macho rating as well as totty please ,just dont tell mi hubby sshh,,also if they have karaoke add it on mate!!!lol

Cal x

I know fitzy's opposite the logan hyperdome has a girls night where they have male strippers and waiters strutting around in g strings. I personally find it vulgar and degrading. But if you are ever up my way let me know cos after enough beers i have been known to strip down to my gold lame‘ thong and give out the odd personal lap dance

im up for it,in the car n on mi way to yours as i type!!!! ,,but what do you mean de gradding??? it wouldnt be degrading if it was some hot totty with g strings and their paps out now would it!!!lol ,,and i dont suppose you would look /ogle the birds at Indy racing ,,anyway get dropping some whiskys ill be there in 10!!lol

Cal x

• 3 years later...
Guest Working to fish
Apart from working twice as hard for half the money ,property prices going through the roof, interest rates rises, barefoot weirdos with mullets the greatest disappointment to me has been the lack of decent watering holes so I have unselfishly made it my mission to seek out good pubs and let you lot know about them. I can only do this in my own manor so I have started this thread so others can post their own reviews of pubs in their own locale.

Here's what i know about the area around Springwood, Daisy Hill, Logandale, Redland Bay, Beenleigh:

Chatswood Tavern (Chatswood Hills):

Pros: good beer.

Cons: Sterile, no atmosphere, unfriendly patrons and staff,

Totty Rating 1/5

Barra Bar (Springwood)

Pros: Good Beer.

Cons: Sterile, no atmosphere, unfriendly patrons and staff.

Totty Rating 2/5

Sundowner (Beenliegh)

Pros: Nice staff (young female), good beer, friendly regulars, friday "Tradies Day" lingerie promotion girls and staff.

Cons: A bit out of the way.

Totty Rating 4/5

Redland Bay Tavern (Redland Bay)

Pros: Good family pub with enclosed play area (lock em in), friendly staff, good beer, live music, nice location,

Totty Rating 4/5

I have more to come but need to go back and re-evaluate.

Still waiting ,how bloody long you going to be (christsake).:err:

Archived