Need Advice... Appoint an Agent or Proceed Myself..

rehanonline83

Friends,

I appointed an agent for my immigration purpose.

Pros.

Got positive skill assessment

Cons.

VIC refused (Shocking for me), agent is taking too much time even to reply my e-mails, not very satisfied with his services

I was thinking to proceed myself. My case is quite straight forward

Electrical Engineer - 28 years OLD

5 Years Experience

IELTS 8.0

Apply for WA or SA SS

Apply for 176

No medical and police problem

2 document sets of notary public certified copies available

All documents in color scanned version available

Should i say goodbye to my agent and proceed myself? What would be the possible complications in future that i may need an agent?

One complication could be assets declaration issue which i may need for 176 DIAC in future (Not for WA or SA SS --> already confirmed)

Actually i am from High Risk Country, please suggest accordingly

Cheers

What is your occupation? If you don't have SS yet, then maybe going through an agent would be better especially since you already have a refusal. How about a new agent if you're not happy with the current one?

If the agent is not good enough and if you feel that he/she is not doing a good job then just go ahead and get rid of him/her. Is your agent MARA registered? Using an agent is completely up to you. I used an agent as I felt it will be difficult for me to go at it myself with the work and stuff. The process was stressful as it is with the agent.If you have enough time and patience to go about the process yourself then give it a shot or look for a better agent and start over again.

Since you are thinking for state sponsorship,you have very limited time so whatever may be the decision try to make it fast.

Archived