Mechanics Tools.

RVN

Hi to all.

I posted a question a little while back, about the possibility of sending out my other halfs tools, to Oz.

Thanks very much to all that replied.

I have one more question on the subject. Does anybody know if the tools can be sent in their current" multi-drawed tool chest", or do they have to be in more of a secure holdall type of box similar to those you see on the back of a builders truck?

Thanks....

Helen, Clive.

Hi to all.

I posted a question a little while back, about the possibility of sending out my other halfs tools, to Oz.

Thanks very much to all that replied.

I have one more question on the subject. Does anybody know if the tools can be sent in their current" multi-drawed tool chest", or do they have to be in more of a secure holdall type of box similar to those you see on the back of a builders truck?

Thanks....

Helen, Clive.

My oh is a paint sprayer and he brought all his tools out in Snap On tool boxes which some were multi drawer tool chests. (He has a few and they all seperate).

As Ally says as long as they are not too heavy for two people to carry you will be fine!! Remember that if you lock the tool box leave the key taped to the side of the box so as quarantine can open.

Hope this helps

Deb xx

:smile:JUST A QUESTION MY OH HAS A SNAP ON TOOL BOX BUT IT IS 5.5FT TALL AND THERE IS NO WAY WHEN ALL THE TOOLS ARE IN IT THAT TWO PEOPLE COULD CARRY IT WOULD WE NOT BE ABLE TO SEND IT?

Guest AndyandAlly
:smile:JUST A QUESTION MY OH HAS A SNAP ON TOOL BOX BUT IT IS 5.5FT TALL AND THERE IS NO WAY WHEN ALL THE TOOLS ARE IN IT THAT TWO PEOPLE COULD CARRY IT WOULD WE NOT BE ABLE TO SEND IT?

Does it have wheels? if so you should be ok. if not buy plastic boxes to put them in.

cheers

Ally

x

Guest AndyandAlly

Just remember to lock it and stick the key to it, as they will open it I'm told!

Oh has just bought another tool box with wheels too! so he can pack em in!

Ally

xx

:jiggy:thanks for the advice i will remeber to tape key to the side would you be allowed to put anything else init like dvds etc.

Guest AndyandAlly

no, best not, just in case they decided your tools aren't clean enough.

But you can take dvd's put them in a shipping box or plastic box.

Ally

x

Archived