Sydney 30 Somethings!

Natnats

Hi there,

We moved to Sydney in November and are keen to meet some more people! My husband and I are both in our mid thirties, no kids, and are living in the Eastern Suburbs. It would be really good to start to meet a few people, so if anyone is up for meeting up then let us know!

Nat

Hi there,

Great to read your message! I'm a 32 year old female from London moving to Sydney on my own at the beginning of February. I'm planning on living in Coogee or Randwick (hopefully I'll be able to find somewhere affordable..) It would great to meet up for a coffee/beer once I've settled in as I know absolutely no-one!

Kelly

Hey,

Not there yet, but my wife and I are planning to immigrate in june ish!

She is so worried she won't make friends!

We are early thirties (31), no kids, and love meeting new people. We live in Edinburgh, but from England orginally (Newcastle for me, and Liverpool for the wife)

Would love to know how you guys are finding sydney, and hopefully love to meet up for a coffee, thats it you don't make 1000's of friends etc :)

Hope your enjoying aus life!

Dave :biggrin:

On a side note, i am sure this is how 'Friends' started out, a bunch of 30 somethings hanging out drinking coffee!

Hi Dave

Myself and the soon to be wife have been out here about 18 months. Don't sweat it on finding accomm. There is always plenty on domain.com.au. We started with a holiday rental in Neutral Bay for 3 weeks and in that time found a suitable unit.

On your budget, you should be able to find a good 2 bed unit close to the CBD.

I'm in Cammeray (North shore) which is a 10 min bus journey to the city, 20 min drive to Bondi and 20 min drive to Manly.

Give me a shout when you land. Would be happy to meet up for a coffee/beer. As long as you wife isn't a blue? ;-)

Good luck

Hi,

We're heading out to Randwick beginning of Feb & would definitely love to meet people, only thing is we have an almost 3 year old & another on the way, and are 37/ 38, so maybe don't quite fit criteria, but hey, if you're interested or anyone who's reading this thread is in a similar situation, just let me know!!

Camilla

Guest Kate 1980

Hi,

I moved out here on my own in September last year and am also living in the Eastern Suburbs. I'm always happy to meet new people so if your still keen give me a shout. I thought it would be nice to maybe get a group of us together too in February if others are interested in doing so too? BBQ at Bronte/Manly or something like that might be nice if we can get a group of us???

Kate

Sounds good all for meeting up, really up for meeting new people and making new friends in aus!

PM me and I will drop you my email etc

Sorry Dave - hadn't checked my notifications for a while!

We've lived all over the south west in the UK, and are originally from Newbury (boyfriend) and Nottingham (me).

We're up for a meet up in Feb/March - bbq, drink, whatever!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ciara lillis

Hi there

I am also 30 something and just moved here at the beginning of February. It be great to meet more people out here.

Let me know if you arrange any get togethers

Ciara

Ditto Ciara, have been here since the beginning of Feb and am trying to settle in and meet people. My number is 0411634632 - drop me a text if anyone fancies meeting up over a few drinks in the coming days/weeks.