Police Checks Pendg Meds Done

Herbster

JUST TO UPDATE

Heard about case officer Wednesday Night (Week after the FACT!! grrrr!) 28 days to get Meds & PCs!:huh:

Got meds done TODAY! And X-Rays! Very straightforward. Newcastle Clinic very friendly & efficient £55 for X-rays.

Then dashed over to Drs, @ Denton Turret,very efficient! Can't believe it's DONE, it's been hanging over our heads since Feb, so such a relief that all is OK (apart from my Xcess Baggage!!):shocked:

Can't believe we feel like it's gonna really happen!

Tassie here we come.... :biglaugh:

Herbster

Well done Herbster :notworthy: I think I told you x-rays were £75 but yes they were £55 sorry its because our bill came to £275 sorry.

How did you find Dr Howarth?

Courier service is great ours went Monday arrived Thursday all signed sealed delivered in 3 days.

When you know your meds have gone ask Dr Howarth for the tracking number and you can check it on line it only shows you when it arrives though so if nothing comes up dont worry like me. :biglaugh:

Hope there was no problems

All the best

Kaye x

Well done Herbster I think I told you x-rays were £75 but yes they were £55 sorry its because our bill came to £275 sorry.

How did you find Dr Howarth?...Courier service is great ours went Monday arrived Thursday all signed sealed delivered in 3 days....When you know your meds have gone ask Dr Howarth for the tracking number and you can check it on line it only shows you when it arrives though so if nothing comes up don't worry like me. ...Hope there was no problems...All the best...Kaye x

Hya Kaye:

Wondered if you wanted to compare notes!! We found him as I suspected; efficient, no-nonsense, Get-the-job-done-pronto, No Messing - Job's a good 'un & fine by us! As you know I'm none too fond of Dr's offices so as quick as I can get in & out the happier I am. Apart from my Xcess baggage :shocked: which is pretty obvious - everything was fine - hopefully! So I liked that he was Up Front & above board & said he'd refund the VAT if he won!

I would suggest to ANY Prospective applicant, before they get too far down this Visa Rd., to go to their own Doctor & have physical/Well Person's Check-up, so that with any luck they'll flag up any gremlins, or get things sorted prior to this Medical, as it is pretty strict... I don't drink, smoke or eat rubbish, but I still have a problem with my weight, I virtually need to be on the run all day, but as I'm on here for much of that time... :biglaugh:

And hopefully for you all will be fine now as it must add soooo much to the stress of the process to suddenly find on top of everything else, there's some medical anomaly, not recommended. Thank goodness everything is on track for you guys, & we wish you all very well.

As I say, my Motto is that if I can't be a Good Example, then let me be a terrible warning!! (And this is from someone who LOVES Hard House & the Tidy Boys!! See I didn't have a problem with Xcess baggage when I was clubbing...:radar:)

Thanks for all your help, much appreciated.. Be interesting to see what happens next! I think his Bill for us 2 adults, was £410 phew,:cry:

All the Best to you,

Herbster

glitteryourwayf543bc97jx8.gif

great news:v_SPIN:

what a relief to get them over and done, our Dr was very diplomatic about my excess baggage and reassured me that it was not a problem, despite other health issues

our results took the full 10 days to come back and then we couriered them from Dr - cost £70 but well worth it for peace of mind and knowing when then arrived

great news...what a relief to get them over and done, our Dr was very diplomatic about my excess baggage and reassured me that it was not a problem, despite other health issues...our results took the full 10 days to come back and then we couriered them from Dr - cost £70 but well worth it for peace of mind and knowing when then arrived

Thanks KazzE: :jiggy:

I think I was a bit delirious last night, I have quite a headache this morning! And NO I didn't have a beer, or anything else!

Yes, to clarify: Dr. Howarth TNT's the results for us, for £50, which should take 3 days (amazing to Sydney!!??) once the blood tests are back (I'd forgotten all about that little detail & of course that can take an additional 10 days...)

So the total cost of our 2 adult Meds w/blood test, w/courier included was £410, if I'm wrong - I didn't write the check - I'll re-post! Plus the £55 each for X-rays @ the Newcastle clinic. I managed to get the appointments just an hour apart & due to Clinic's efficiency, had plenty of time to spare NOT even raising our blood pressure!! :cool::wubclub:

The radiologist was really sweet, & Dr. Howarth was equally efficient. When you read all the stuff they have to fill in it's mega, so to be honest I'd much rather the Dr was efficient & transparently clinical - explaining the point of everything & what our rights were - therefore, knowing that everything is completed as the Ozzie's want it; than have some buddy chat about what might beeee & then he miss something, or takes twice as long & charge even more!:no: We thought it fine & relieved (did you get that bit?!) to get it over & hopefully with no issues...

But good luck to everyone else waiting The Nervous Weight I mean Wait! If anyone needs to know the details I'll be happy to share, but for both of us, it was done within 30 mins...

Cheers

Herbster

Great news glad things went well I think most of us have excess baggage thankfully they dont charge for it on the aeroplane.

With any luck once bloods have got back your meds should be winging themselves across the water in no time.

Fingers crossed

Kaye x

Great news glad things went well I think most of us have excess baggage thankfully they don't charge for it on the aeroplane.

With any luck once bloods have got back your meds should be winging themselves across the water in no time.

Fingers crossed

Kaye x

Right Kaye! :notworthy:

I was just making my porridge & the same thought crossed my mind.... So good to know Great Minds Think Alike - even on such a sticky subject! :twitcy:

What I was also thinking was I wouldn't mind if I actually HAD an Excessive Lifestyle, champagne, wine, chocolates, fast food, fine dining, High on the Hog... but I don't, so it's a double whammy! :sad:

No Kaye, no problems, otherwise, such a relief.....

Going to eat my porridge like a good little bear,

Herbster (he's the Black one y'know!)

Archived